The Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker has been awarded the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) Certified Home Brewer mark. Certified Home Brewers are tested at the UC Davis Coffee Center’s laboratories to meet the SCA’s quality standards for brewing specialty coffee at home.
The newly certified models of the Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker include the CM401 and CM407. Both models passed the SCA’s rigorous tests in a variety of categories including brew basket volume, brewing time and temperature, beverage strength and extraction, uniformity of performance and extraction, beverage clarity, among others. More information on the certification requirements is available on our website: https://sca.coffee/scacertified.
In addition to meeting SCA’s certification standards, the Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker boasts the following features:
- Specialty Brew: Create delicious lattes, macchiatos, and cappuccino drinks with our super-rich coffee concentrate
- Iced Coffee: Brew fresh over ice for flavorful iced coffee that’s never watered down
- 6 Brew Sizes: Brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or a full carafe in your coffee maker
- No Pods Required: Up to $200 in annual savings using grounds vs. pods (based on a 2.5-cup daily average consumption of popular coffee brands)
- Fold-Away Frother: Turns hot or cold milk into silky-smooth froth
To purchase the Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker or to learn more, please visit Ninja Kitchen.