The Braun MultiServe Coffee Maker has been awarded the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) Certified Home Brewer mark. Certified Home Brewers are tested at the UC Davis Coffee Center’s laboratories to meet the SCA’s quality standards for brewing specialty coffee at home.
The newly certified models of the Braun MultiServe Coffee Maker include the KF9050BK, KF9070SI, KF9150WH, KF9150BK, and KF9170SI.
With a longstanding history of crafting quality coffee machines, the Braun MultiServe Coffee Maker represents the next evolution in drip coffee. From single serve to multi-serve and everything in between, the Braun MultiServe easily adapts to users’ ever-changing needs and coffee preferences. The ExactBrew System delivers consistent, optimal brewing with every cup, automatically calculating the precise water flow, temperature and speed.
De’Longhi Group North America President and CEO Mike Prager said, “We are honored to have earned the SCA Home Brewer Certification for the Braun MultiServe coffee maker. At De’Longhi and Braun, pride in our newest innovations are a direct response to consumers’ growing desire for a higher quality, premium, fresh coffee experience whether it be for one cup or a full carafe. The MultiServe is the perfect example of this approach as we continue to position ourselves as the category leader in high quality coffee machines. The SCA certification offers a true ‘Gold Standard’ in the quality coffee consumers get from the MultiServe which aligns with our commitment to offer the best quality brew possible.”
The Braun MultiServe Coffee Maker passed the SCA’s rigorous tests in a variety of categories including brew basket volume, brewing time and temperature, beverage strength and extraction, uniformity of performance and extraction, beverage clarity, among others. More information on the certification requirements is available on our website: https://sca.coffee/scacertified.
SCA Chief Research Officer Peter Giuliano said, “De’Longhi and Braun are two brands known for their excellence in design and engineering and the SCA Certified Home Brewer mark is a testament to their commitment to creating high quality coffee equipment. We are delighted to welcome the Braun MultiServe Coffee Maker to the SCA Certified family.”
In addition to meeting the SCA’s requirements for certification, the Braun MultiServe Coffee Maker includes the following features:
- Three color variations: full stainless steel, stainless with a white accent, and stainless with a black accent.
- The ExactBrew System that delivers consistent, optimal brewing performance in every cup, automatically calculating the precise water flow, temperature, and speed for every coffee preference.
- The BrewChoice Plus feature that allows the user to customize their coffee to their liking using the Over Ice, Light, Gold or Bold settings at the touch of a button.
- An exclusive FastBrew heating technology that delivers a full pot of coffee in under 8 minutes without sacrificing taste.
- A TempSensor System that includes three sensors to closely monitor temperatures throughout the brewing process to achieve SCA brewing standards quickly and keep coffee at the perfect temperature.
- A MultiServe Dial that allows the user to choose their ideal brewing size— from a pod-free single cup, direct serve into a travel mug or a full carafe— with a simple turn of a dial.
- A Freshness Indicator that allows the user to see the freshness level of their coffee with a visible display
- A carafe uniquely designed to trap moisture and prevent a bitter coffee taste from developing.
- A hot water dispenser that allows the user to enjoy hot tea anytime, without worry of residual coffee flavor, included on the KF9150WH, KF9150BK, and KF9170SI models.