World of Coffee’s Best New Product Competition Amsterdam 2018 entry submission is now open! This competition recognizes new products judged on their quality and value to the specialty coffee and tea industry.
Deadline for submissions is Wednesday 30 May 2018.
At World of Coffee Budapest in 2017, there were over 40 entries with eleven companies taking home awards. Read about last year’s winners here.
This year’s competition’s awards recognize ten categories:
- Commercial Coffee or Tea Preparation and Serving Equipment
- Consumer Coffee and Tea Preparation and Serving Equipment (Electrical)
- Consumer Coffee and Tea Preparation and Serving Equipment (Non-Electrical)
- Coffee Accessories
- Specialty Beverage Stand Alone
- Specialty Beverage Flavor Additive (one flavor only)
- Open Class
All shortlisted product entries can be displayed in the Best New Product Display on the show floor. A placard with company name, booth number and Award category will accompany the winning products on display. Awards for all ten categories will be announced on the show floor, as well as Honorable Mention and Best of Show.
Want to include your new product or service? Here are some key details and deadlines to note:
- You must be a 2018 World of Coffee exhibitor to enter
- Entry must be new to your company since June 15, 2017
- Entry deadline 30 May 2018
- Each entry is €100
To learn more or enter, please click here.