The Human Resources Administrator will report to the Director of Accounting and will be in charge of the administration, processing, and maintenance of compensation and benefit programs, compliance, and other human resources matters. The Administrator will work closely with the director and the management team to create, update, and communicate matters regarding organizational policy and compliance. This is an exempt, part-time position with a progressive, growing, and nationwide trade association.
- Semi-monthly payroll, including commissions, bonuses, etc.
- Maintain and keep updated personnel files in compliance with regulations.
- Process enrollments, terminations, and changes relevant to employee benefit programs
- Facilitate job postings, hiring, terminations, and performance reviews.
- Work with the events team on staff retreats, holiday events, and facilitate staff meetings.
- Create under the guidance of the director, and facilitate trainings in compliance with harassment, EEO, DOL, and OSHA regulations.
- Work with the management team to establish a new hire orientation program and a policy for remote workers.
- Work with brokers at annual open enrollment periods on benefit options and communications to staff.
- Ensure the workers compensation policy is updated as needed.
- First point of contact for staff with questions, concerns, changes, or grievances.
- Work with management team to update staff job descriptions to be consistent in format and complete with relevant information.
- Maintain staff vacation accruals and usage records.
- Other basic office and human resources duties as requested.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate critical thinking abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Five year related work experience.
- Associate degree in human resources studies, or bachelor degree in business administration with an emphasis on human resources.
- Basic proficiencies in use of office equipment and office software (Office365, Excel, Word, Adobe).
- Some experience with Quickbooks a plus.
Interested? Please submit your resume to email@example.com.