April 10 – 14, 2013
DEADLINE AUGUST 27th
Are you a coffee industry expert? Are you an engaging speaker with cutting edge information to share?
If so, SCAA’s Professional Development Committee is now accepting presentation proposals for lectures and sessions to be held at the 25th Annual Exposition & Symposium in Boston. Symposium will take place April 10-11 at the Harvard Club and Exposition lectures take place 9 am – 12 pm Friday – Sunday at the Boston Convention Center.
General themes include, but are not limited to:
• Coffee Business Strategies
• Coffee Preparation
• Coffee Grading & Evaluation
• Coffee Roasting & Coffee Processing
• Global Issues in Coffee
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES (DEADLINE AUGUST 27th)
All submissions are to be done online via the 2013 SCAA Event | Session Proposal Form.
You may submit more than one proposal. SCAA strives for purely educational courses and content. No presentation that is centered around self-promotion or company-promotion will be accepted. Session proposals will be reviewed and finalized by October 2013 and you will be notified of the status of your presentation by that time. If your presentation has been selected, as the mentor for this presentation, you will be responsible for the following:
• Provide presenter information, including all contact information
• Provide speaker biographies
• Provide audio visual requirements
• Collect signed Presenter/Release forms for each scheduled presenter
• Submit Session Outline – Overall flow of class and presenter designated for each section of presentation
• Submit White Papers / Handout (if available)