Directors: One new seat and four seats up for re-election*
Officer Position: Second Vice-President**
If you wish to nominate someone for consideration, please review these guidelines:
• All Directors shall be elected to serve terms of two (2) years, except that those Directors who are also officers shall continue to serve as Directors while they serve their terms in their respective offices.
• Candidates are nominated to the SCAA Board with the intention of providing the best possible leadership and oversight of the association. The Nominating Committee shall primarily consider the individual qualifications of each Member it nominates as a Director or Officer, but shall endeavor to have each of the primary membership categories represented on the Board of Directors, and shall endeavor to have no more than three (3) Directors serving from any one of the primary membership categories.
• Serving as a director or officer of the association is a serious task with many responsibilities and has legal as well as ethical obligations for the Director.
• A candidate must be an employee of a member company (in good standing) with voting rights. Candidates from non-voting membership segments are not eligible.
• A standing SCAA Director cannot be re-nominated for a 4th consecutive term as a director.
• The 2nd Vice President shall have served at least one term on the Board of Directors.
• November 2010: Call for nominations
• December 3, 2010: Deadline for nominations
• December 2010: List of nominees is published
• February 18, 2011: Ballots are distributed for official SCAA Board of Directors election
• March 31, 2011: Deadline for voting in official Board of Directors election
• April 2011: The election is certified and results are announced
PLACE YOUR NOMINATION
*Nathalie Gabbay, Ellen Rogers, Tim Schilling, and Andi Trindle
**To replace outgoing Immediate Past President, Mike Ebert