23rd Annual Exposition in Houston, TX
April 28-May1, 2011
DEADLINE AUGUST 27TH
Are you a coffee industry expert? Are you an engaging speaker with cutting edge information to share?
If so, SCAA’s Professional Development Committee is now accepting presentation proposals for 75-minute “knowledge-building” lectures to be held at the 23rd Annual Exposition in Houston, Texas. Lecture courses will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of The Event and require presenters to be available during this time.
General themes include, but are not limited to:
Coffee Business Strategies • Sustainability • Coffee Preparation • Coffee Grading & Evaluation • Coffee Roasting & Coffee Processing • Global Issues in Coffee
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: DEADLINE AUGUST 27th.
• Provide 50 word biographies
• Provide audio visual needs
• Collect signed Presenter/Release forms for each scheduled presenter
• Submits Session Outline – Overall flow of class and presenter designated for each section of presentation.
• Submit Handout – 10pg MAX, Group collaboration
• Submit ‘Papers’ – 10pg Max, Individual Presenters